Places where Tangential Cold can be heard.
- Dave Shot First
- Dave Thomspon is writing a podcast super-hero noir drama that features Cinema Shuffle for the closing music. His story is very entertaining and worth a listen.
- Unbecoming Levity
- A Pedantical Long Pelt was used as the intro and outro to an audio sketch regarding the latest Harry Potter book.
- John Holowach saw fit to remix Legit Worn Kit and put it up here.
- An impressive group of teens from Massachusetts. This movie group is using A Pedantical Long Pelt and Cinema Shuffle in their movie.
- Radio Six International
- An internet radio station that broadcasts on shortwave as well. Many Tangential Cold songs have made the playlist in the past.
- Another internet web-cast station. This one specializes in Latin music and have picked up Latino Chino for broadcast.
- The first web-cast station that based the playlist on reader profiles (as far as I know). The station is sadly defunct now, but it's listed here as a thank you.
- The Linux Link Tech Show
- A weekly show airing every Wednesday at 9PM. In one of their first weeks, they played Feather Lullaby during their intermission.
- The Linux Link
- The web station that airs 'The Linux Link Tech Show' also features audio feeds from SLUGRadio and LUGRadio and have played several tracks including Cinema Shuffle and Just Three Days.
- Garry DeLong Photography and Writing
- Garry DeLong has produced a couple of videos and has incorporated a couple of tracks including Cinema Shuffle.
All audio works here are licensed under a Creative Commons License, unless otherwise indicated.
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!
- - 40 years old - -|
I turned 40 years old this year, so naturally I've decided to take up piano lessons again.
I took piano lessons for around 15 years. I've had my share of lessons. When I turned 18 I figured I was done with piano lessons. I was playing music with friends and bands and I was doing a lot more 'keyboard' work. Free-style.
Over the years, I noticed that my hands could play music that I really couldn't read. Muscle memory. Trying to play what was actually written was getting more and more difficult. Which brings me to this point, taking piano lessons after a hiatus of 22 years.
Wish me luck. I should be upping more music soon. Don't be surprised if it's more piano-centric than before.